Wed, Dec 02 | Microsoft TEAMs
Learn from industry leaders
Time & Location
Dec 02, 2020, 5:00 PM GMT+8 – Mar 03, 2021, 7:00 PM GMT+8
About the Event
- The Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT) sets the highest standards of professional practice for the industry through education, comprehensive qualification framework, professional grades and continuing professional development.
- The CALF programmeis designed by WiLATGlobal to provide a unique opportunity for young managers of the industry to develop an overall picture of the latest industry trends, learn from experience of senior executives in the trade and build their social network with other highflyers in the industry.
- The CALF programmeaims at preparing young managers for further career advancement by broadening their perspectives and helping them build their own formula for success in their career life.
- A 3-month programmecomprising a series of empirical lectures and moderated discussion.
- A comprehensive set of current topics chosen by a panel of trade and academic experts.
- Distinguished leaders from the industry to be invited as speakers.
- Unique arrangement for in-depth discussion with senior executives.
- Interactive online workshops with participants around the globe to enhance learning experience.
- Class size cap at 25 to ensure quality learning.
- Dec 2 C101 Leadership & Strategic Management by Dr. Dorothy Chan, HFCILT
- Dec 9 C103 Communication & Public Speaking by Ms. Reshma Yousuf, CMILT
- Dec 16 C104 Process Change Management by Ms. Vicky Koo, FCILT
- Jan 6 C105 Innovation & Digitalization by Mr. Andy Bien
- Jan 13 C106 Procurement & Sourcing Strategy by Ms. Lily Heo
- Jan 20 C107 Risk Management & Business Continuity Planning by Ms. Gayani de Alwis, CMILT
- Jan 27 L108 Maritime Trend by Mr. Saliya Senanayake, FCILT
- Feb 3 L109 Supply Chain & Omni Channel Retailing by Ms. Gayathri Karunanayaka, CMILT
- Feb 10 T110 Smart Mobility in Land Transport by Mr. CK Loh, FCILT
- Feb 24 T111 Aviation Logistics - Singapore's Logistics Experience by Mr. Karmjit Singh, FCILT
- Mar 3 C102 Diversity and Career Development by Ms. Dabney Shallholma, FCILT
- CALF 2020$700$7000$0